1. We gather the following types of information needed to process your transactions, fulfill your requests, and maintain our membership records:
Contact information you provide (for example, your personal and business addresses, phone and fax numbers, firm affiliations and titles).
Tracking information which our Web server automatically recognizes each time you visit one of our sites or communicate with us by email (for example, your domain name, your email address, and what pages you visit); and
Information you volunteer, via applications or surveys (for example, education, designations, specialties, affiliations with other real estate organizations and general demographic data).
2. We use this information to:
Improve and customize the content and layout of our sites and other communications tools.
Notify you of updates to our sites.
Notify you of relevant products and services.
Notify you of upcoming events and programs.
Compile specialty directories about which you will be made aware.
Track usage of our sites.
3. Email contact information. GFLR does not share, sell or trade email addresses. GFLR may use your email address to directly send you information and may provide you with online informational or marketing messages that have been approved by GFLR together with other communications to which you have subscribed.
4. Credit information that you and credit authorizers provide when you make payments by credit card or electronic check for products, dues or other services will only be used to process the transactions you request.
5. We maintain security procedures and standards which we believe are commercially reasonable. We test these procedures and modify them regularly as new technologies become feasible.
6. We utilize a strict Opt-Out policy for sending online notifications regarding services, products and programs.
7. You may edit your personal contact information by contacting GFLR.