(Required within the 1st two years of obtaining your license)
How to Look Up My Required & Completed Courses in DBPR (When You take any courses that are required to maintain your license through the state, the final recording is maintained here):
- Go to www.MyFloridaLicense.com.
- On the left side, click on Licensee Login.
- Log In. On the bottom right, under Licenses Linked to My Online Services Account, click on your Real Estate License link (in red).
- Under Functions, click on View My Continuing Education. In the top section, it will show the required and completed courses to maintain your license. The items in the Shortfall column to the right are courses/hours still required to take. If there is nothing in the Shortfall column, then you have completed your requirements.
- On the Main Menu of your login page is where you can pay DBPR by clicking on Pay for Online Applications. This is required before the expiration of your license.
Options to Complete Your 14 Hour Continuing Education:
- GFLR On-Site 45 Hour Post Licensing Courses: Go to www.R-World.com, hover over the Education Tab and Click on Calendar. The next 45 Hour Post Licensing Onsite courses are the week of Feb. 6, 2017 & March 6, 2017. Go to these dates to register.
- Online 45 Hour Post Licensing Courses: Go to www.R-World.TheCEShop.com. From there, be sure to select Florida from the drop-down and check off Post Licensing.
- GRI Designation 100 Series: You can take Series 100 of the Graduate Realtor Institute which will count for your 45 hours of Post Licensing. This series consists of three sets of three days, typically offered at GFLR each January. This provides you the opportunity to be 1/3rd the way through a designation and complete your 45 hours of post licensing.